Another Easy Tip by Chem2Clean this time on How to remove Permanent marker stain on carpet.
As every tough stain you have to act quickly before it has a chance to set. The quicker the better.
What product use to remove permanent marker stains on carpet?
The best product is the Isopropyl alcohol which is also used as antiseptic. It can be bought in any pharmacy or on eBay. Second option is the hairspray.
Directions on how to remove the marker stain
1. Spray directly onto the stain and let it sit for thirty minutes to an hour.
2. Blot with a damp cloth until the stain has gone.
3. If some stain remains try a non-acetate nail polish remover.
1. Always test these products in a hidden area to be sure they wont damage the carpet.
2. Always blot a stain never scrub as this can damage the fibres.
If you found this post helpful you might also be interested in reading: